CRAZ's Statements of Values
- To develop and operate a comprehensive, reliable and trustworthy air quality monitoring program within the designated area of the airshed zone.
- To analyse and manage air quality data following a transparent process, and ensure data is easily accessible.
- To identify and prioritize air quality issues in the airshed zone.
- To develop strategies and actions to achieve protection and continuous improvement of air quality in the airshed zone.
- To cooperate and integrate with other CASA zones to facilitate information sharing.
- To develop a communication plan directed at public outreach and education.
- To establish an equitable funding formula that supports sustainability of the airshed zone.
- Make all decisions following the CASA consensus model.
- All zone decisions and actions will be transparent to the general public.
- Be inclusive of all stakeholders with an interest in air quality.
- Promote changes to improve air quality and contribute to the development of public policy.